into the white
Day 1 : Drive from Rishikesh to Joshimath (Approx 254 km)
Day 2: Drive from Joshimath to Dhak (approx. 12 km), origin of trek. Trekking from Dhak to Chitrakantha (approx. 6 km) followed by night camping at Chitrakantha.
Day 3: Early morning trek from Chitrakantha to Tali Top (approx. 4km). Night camping at Tali Top
Day 4: Trek from Tali top to Kuari Pass via Khullar and back to Tali top. Night camping at Tali Top (approx. 15 km).
Day 5: Trek from Tali Top to Joshimath via Auli (approx.. 8 km)
Day 6: Return journey from Joshimath to Rishikesh.
Cost of Expedition: Rs 6500 + Rs 500 for Registration (Including all taxes)
You will have to transfer Rs. 3500 (Advance) into the following Bank account to confirm your Registration. – (Payment via NEFT/RTGS only)
Account holder name :Yudhish Dutt Saklani.
Bank :- SBI
Branch : New Tehri Town
Account No : 10840592347
IFS Code: SBIN0008981
Remaining Trek fees needs to be settled before 10 days of start of the Trek. Please drop an email to email@example.com after the transaction.
1. First aid medical kits.
2. Transport, Rishikesh to Rishikesh
3. Accommodation: Tented/tourist lodge.
4. Meals while on trek (Veg/Non-veg)
5. Equipment (Sleeping bag, mattress and tents)
6. Permits/ Forest fees
7. Experienced trek guide and support staff to help trekkers.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Insurance., Medical Emergency
3. Anything or any expenses occurred apart from the Inclusions
In the event of cancellation, you need to notify it in writing.
• 15 Days before trek starts: Full refund
• 10 Days before the trek starts: 50% refund
• 5 Days before the trek starts: No refund
• Rucksack/Backpack 40-60 L (+Water cover)
• Trekking shoe
• Thermal wear (Base layer)
• Cotton socks (2/3 pair)
• Woolen socks (2 pair)
• Woolen gloves + waterproof gloves
• T-shirts (3/4)
• Trek Pants (2/3)
• Balaclava/Woolen skullcap
• Sun cap/ Wide brimmed hat/Bandana
• Walking sticks/Trekking Poles
• Ice Traction
• Heavy Jacket
• Windproof Jacket
• Sunscreen lotion
• Toiletries: Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Toilet Soap, Tissue papers, etc.
• Head lamp/Torch with extra batteries
• Personal First aid kit
• Eateries: Chocolates, toffees, chips, chewing gums, mouth
freshener, dry fruits, Pre-cooked food if possible.etc.
• Miscellaneous: Notebook, pen, GPS, Binocular, Altimeter etc.
• Any expenditure due to unanticipated circumstances shall be shared.
• In some cases due to bad climate it is possible that the trek cannot be completed, as Himalayas are unpredictable.
SilverKloud will do their best to make it achievable but your safety is a much bigger concern for us.
• SilverKloud reserves the right to modify or cancel the trek or trek itinerary under unusual and unanticipated circumstances.
• The treks we offer demand a person to be physically fit & mentally strong. Before reserving the trek please tell us if you have
any medical condition.
• You are solely accountable for your personal belongings during the trek.
• Behavior that can cause danger, annoyance to others or interfering with the process may lead to closure of your involvement from the expedition, with no right to refund. We expect you to be a reliable trekker.
• We provide basic services in the wilderness of Himalayas; please don’t expect any extravagance treatment.
• Trekking in Himalayas demands a degree of individual risk, dangers and physical challenges. By participating in a trek with
SilverKloud, you accept that you are aware of the individual risks & dangers associated upon such travel. You hereby
undertake all such risks and release Silvercloud from all claims and causes of action rising from such damages or injuries or
demise resulting from these intrinsic risks.
• In the case of falling ill or suffering a mishap during the expedition, all charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your
illness/accident are your liability.