The beautiful pilgrimage town of Pushkar is situated in Ajmer in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The Vedic text Padma Purana says that Brahma, creator of the universe, was once contemplating a suitable place on earth to perform a Yajna (sacrificial ritual) and he found this place suitable. After a long time, Brahma came to known that a demon, Vajranash, was killing people here so the Lord intoned a mantra on a lotus flower and killed the demon. During this process, the parts of flower fell on three places which were later known as Jyaistha, Madhya, and Kanistha Pushkar.
Itinerary (From Delhi to Delhi)
Drive from Delhi to Pushkar, via Jaipur
Holika Dahan Celebration in Pushkar
Sunset view from Pushkar Lake
Holi Celebration, Brahma Chowk, Pushkar
Drive back to Delhi
Silver Class: Starting from Rs. 7899/-
Gold Class: Starting from Rs. 14599/-
1. Transportation, Delhi to Delhi
2. 3 Star Hotel & Accommodation
3. Breakfast & Dinner
1. Any kind of personal expenses
2. Insurance and medical emergency
3. Anything or any expenses occurred apart from the inclusions
You will have to submit the amount (Advance) into the following bank account to confirm your registration.
Mode of payment: Debit Card/Credit Card via NEFT/RTGS only
Account holder’s name: Yudhish Dutt Saklani.
Branch: New Tehri Town
Account No: 10840592347
IFS Code: SBIN0008981
In the event of cancellation, you need to notify us in writing via an email.
• 15 Days before the trip starts: Full refund
• 10 Days before the trip starts: 50% refund
• 5 Days before the trip starts: No refund
• SilverKloud reserves the right to modify or cancel the trip or trip itinerary under unusual and unanticipated circumstances.
• You are solely accountable for your personal belongings during the trip.
• Behavior that can cause danger, annoyance to others or
interfering with the process may lead to closure of your involvement from the expedition, with no right to refund. We expect
you to be a reliable traveller.
• In the case of falling ill or suffering a mishap during the trip, all charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your
illness/accident are your liability.
You will not leave the festival looking the same as you arrived. So here’s a little heads up to gear up for the festival:
• Rub oil all over your body before heading out.
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
• Sun glasses to protect your eyes.
• Play safe. Don’t get too unruly also do not let others be rude on you.
This Holi be enchanted by the mystic holy city of Pushkar. Holi in Pushkar is an experience in itself that offer’s a blend of colours splashing in the open streets with the hippy-chic tie-dye crowd immersed in laughter; dancing and singing to the tune of the city.
✌ ☯ ☮